T'ai Shen Centre: A space for Chinese Pure Land Buddhism

Mindfulness within our Buddhist Practice is not just some technique but a total way of life. The ways of the world are concerned with creating results. Our practice is about creating Causes - the causes of Compassion, Wisdom and Happiness for all beings.


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Message from Venerable Zhi Sheng

The other day while in Sydney Australia I was able to come on line and look at the Blog Site and found that many people had written to me thanking and encouraging me and some asking questions. I was quite surprised.

I sincerely apologize for not getting back to all of you individually as I am unable to access the Google Blog site at my temple Guang Jue Temple in China as wireless broadband signal is quite poor in this mountain region and in addition we do not have the required software to view this page.

My dear friend and supporter in Melbourne continues to post articles for me.

May you all have a very peaceful, successful and joyful New Year 2013. Namo Amituofo.

Zhi Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment